NEXGEN is a fast growing company and we are always on the lookout for new talent, specifically in the fields of sales, software development and project management. If you are a motivated individual who is looking for a dynamic workplace, we would love to hear from you! Please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers and project managers.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Participate in product design reviews, providing input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Advise, mentor, train or assist quality assurance analysts and developers at other skill levels, as needed, to ensure timely releases of high quality code.
- Achieve a service-focused culture with emphasis on delivering on-time, high-quality products and services to internal and external customers.
- BS / BA degree in Electronics or Computer Science or any related field is preferred.
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
- Liaison with development, project management, and customer support
Posted: September 1, 2016